CairnTalk

Mettwurst in repose

Tracy A.

Too cute. Mine do the "bunk bed" setup all the time also. Crunch is always on top since he has the catlike tendency. I don't know if my hefty boy Gus could even get up to the top position!

I want to be a Cairn! They have a great life, don't they? LOL!

Scout always sleeps on the back of the sofa too. Finch is always on the bottom.

That is a precious picture! It's hard to believe they ever settle down to the point that they snooze like that! A picture of bliss....

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

Digger has just learned to climb on the back of a chair off our dining room. I couldn't find him 20 minutes ago, and found him there. I'll have to get a picture next time.

There so dang cute!

when I found Mettwurst like that, I thought he looked like he needed a beer mug for his left paw, and his right paw should be scratching his belly!

He sleeps on his back a lot, and I find him in the funniest positions, but he normally gets up by the time I find the camera.

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

I have a shot of Savannah like that too! They sleep in some of the weirdest positions!!! I agree, he needs a beer in one paw!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Archived