CairnTalk

Thanks

Barbee

I want to thank you all for info on stripping. I did get the book, I haven't had time to read it all but it looks good.

One night I was sitting in my chair and Bonnie got in my lap and went to sleep{ normally she sits for awhile then goes to the couch} So I tried stripping a little. She laid there for a long time and let me. I really didn't know what I was doing but I was afraid to go get the book and wake her up. I did turn her over and she let me do some on the other side for a while. She does look a lot better. I still have hairs in my coverup I was using. They didn't even wash out so guess I will have to strip it too.{grin}

Great! We would love to see some before and after shots if you have them!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

I stripped Scout for the first time and she is 4 years old. She was VERY easy to do, but when I tried to do this with Finch, who is 2, it was much harder.

I would love to view your before and afters!

Archived