CairnTalk

Blackand Tan Cairns

TheWolf

I would be interested in hearing any information about black and tan Cairns. I know they can sometimes appear and some bloodlines tend to produce them more than others. I am interested in knowing if a black and tan shows any other differences from its litter mates other than the color. I also heard of a white Cairn that was born in a normal colored litter about twenty years ago. Most of our Cairn's pedigrees have Westies in them if you trace back to the early 1900's (I have actually done this ) Anyone else ever hear of a white Cairn ?

I believe I read on one of the Cairn breeder's lists of a white Cairn born just last year, in the UK. I've heard of more than one black-and-tan in the past couple of years. I don't believe there was the slightest difference in the B&T pups other than markings. The breeder that I know of is not active on Cairn Talk, unfortunately. The owner of one B&T briefly participated on CTF but has wandered off, sadly. It would be lovely to hear how the pup is doing these day. It was certainly cute as a puppy.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Archived