CairnTalk

This just melts my heart!

Eliz222

I was taking pictures of Scout and Finch (Santa brought me a tripod!) and this one just melts my heart.

scouthidinggu4.jpg

When I think of Scout, this picture will always come to mind. She is sensitve, and loving, and always wary of the nail clipper or tooth brush coming out of the closet!

What picture melts your heart, or captures your Cairn's personality?

:halo: scout looks sooo sweet

here's one of Angel

10-1.jpg

:wub:

and here's scotty laying on my lap

sm.jpg

Heres both munchkins

5.jpg

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Oh how sweet they all are!!!

I think this is my favorite one in the "heart melting" department. Scully had been playing her little heart out in a snowstorm and was lying on the sofa next to dad on top of a blanket. He wrapped her up to get her warmed up after being out in the cold and she never moved, she was so tired.

wrappedup.jpg

Here is a picture of Darcy when she was probably 3 or 4 months old. Now before you all get upset, I DO know that she is staring down a grape which are not good for dogs. I want to assure everyone that she never ate the grape, but her curiosity about it was simply hysterical! She kept nudging the grape with her nose and that sweet look of her face of interest and innocents is just so heart warming.

post-1052-1167509028_thumb.jpg

And here's Bailey. Although he's only been with us 2 months now, this is my all time favorite photo of him that melts me. This was after Thanksgiving this year and he was so tired he was laying on the back of my husbands legs (my husband was on his stomach) on the couch.

post-1052-1167509683_thumb.jpg

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Such sweet pictures!

Angel and Scotty look adorable all squished in one bed!

Scout looks just like Scully....all curled up like a cat. :)

Ruby knows that the best part of a toy is the shell....ask any Cairn!

Dori and Ellie look like they are in dream land...so sweet!

Great picture of Darcy....such a curious face!

I love the picture of Bailey! I have almost the same picture of Scout laying on my DS's back.

Before we knew they had Horns

BrattMett4.jpg

Tyring hard to look like they are angels.

boys4c.JPG

Funny- I just realized that Bratt seems to always be on the left, and Mett on the Right in every one of these photos.... inculding my avatar and signature.... odd.

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

These are just random pictures, but I see Henry's sweet personality when I look at them. He loves to tag along and hang out with us or on us wherever we may be.

IM000169.jpg

IM000436.jpg

IM000750.jpg

All of the pictures, every single one melts my heart. However, when I see a black brindle cairn it melts my heart to tears because my Missy was black brindle and I miss her dearly. Kramer is light and I love him to death. All cairns just steal my heart! BUT, the black brindle has a special place in my heart.

I love them all whatever color they may be.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

there are some really cute pictures here and AKC has a photo contest this month about Favorite thing, some of you should send in a picture because they fit the contest perfect. If I can find the info I will post it.

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Kramer002.jpg

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial

Joanne,

Yes they sure do! Alot of people comment on Kramers coloring sorda like the silver coloring. Scully has the same coloring as Kramer they may be brother & sister :thumbsup:

For me it's this video.

We had just gotten Gus and he was 9 weeks old, with 5 cats it seemed everywhere he turned he was getting hissed at poor little guy. I can't tell ya how thrilling it was the first time Merlin walked up to him sat down right in front of him and after checking him out for a few seconds lowered his head, butted into Gus and slid down his side. I call it a "love butt". I caught him doing it on this video.

Too special! The little Guster had a friend. He weighs 17 pounds now but he and Merlin are still life long buds, It's a heart warmer to me.

Turn the sound down it was a new camera and I was breathing to close to the microphone.

Early morning wrestling match.

Have you hugged your Cairn today?

Barney was a snuggler as a puppy, and now has turned into a total lap dog at 10 months! Every morning when he was a pup, he would lay on my lap and fall asleep while I ate my breakfast! Now at 20 pounds, he is getting a little harder to hold on my lap! ;)

I always loved this picture.....I can't believe he was that little....... :halo:

00000020_6.jpg

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

Archived