CairnTalk

Santa came and all I got was........

mrseggcup

............. an Ionic Dog Goooming Brush (as seen on TV)!!!!! OK, I know I have not exactly been a little ANGEL........ but STILL!!!! I ask you, what Cairn terrorist wants one of those stupid things???? If I knew a cat I'd sure be re-gifting that to HIM! I know I'm a little loud at night but I didn't even get a bully stick or anything fun.

I guess maybe next year I will try to be a little gooder. Starting, maybe around the date of the Winter Solstice. That should be plenty of time for good behavior.

WOOF!

Eli

Look at it this way, Eli...you will be looking SO good. Hey, toys will come and go but good grooming is forever!

By the way, I got some killer pull apart toys, squeekers, chew stuff and other goodies....wanna come live with us? :lol:

Elliott

Oh my, you know what I got? I satin dress that itched my back and made me feel silly and one little raw hide. Good thing I grabbed the cat's feather thing, or I would of been really short changed.

Can I run away to the place with treats, and toys and stuff?

Sophie

Sophie

Image032.jpg

Yo, Eli!

A DOG GROOMER????? When will our uprights ever get it? We Cairns look good no matter what our coats look like on any given day!

I found tennis balls (my personal favorite) and a new robe toy (I destroyed all my other ones) in my stocking! I also got a nice big bully stick, which I had halfway devoured before noon! The uprights put me in my wire crate by them while they threw paper all over the living room and made all kinds of happy sounds. Why they would get all excited about throwing paper is beyond me! I gave Mommy my present last night.....a nice puddle on the carpet! Haven't done that in ages, so I thought it would make her happy!

Gotta agree with Elliot, at least you'll be stylin' in 2007, even though you got no toys! Just go scrounge up a sock or something! Preferably used! Much more interesting to shred!

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

your upright is batty getting you a Ionic groomer, Eli.... :thumbsdown:

gotta work on more better behaviour...like me always giving my uprights the "sweet, I am sooo goood" drippy gooey eyes and batting my eyelashes...and blaming everything on my goofy big sister, Lucy.

Not only did I get new toys..like a new Booda carrot, a rope toy, a squeaky toy, nylabone and new collar...I got to take all Lucy's new toys away from her and play with those too!

If you want to make your uprights crazy, instead of wooofwoof woof you fool head off, take a squeaky toy and bite on the squeaky part over and over and over :w00t:

"squeak, squeak squeak....squeak, squeak...squeak squeak squeak!!!!" he heeeeh heeee...look at me!

I got some ear cleaning wipes in my stocking!!! What kind of tricks is this Santa guy trying to play??? What pooch wants ear cleaning wipes????? When I went and saw that guy, i KNOW that ear cleaning wipes were NOT on my list. Note to Santa, next year, if you want to surprise me with something, LEAVE FOOD!!! If any dawg on this forum had ear cleaning wipes on their list and did not get them (or even if you did get them), I will mail mine to you (I am sure I could figure this mail thing out. If an upright can do it, so can I!)

I do feel for you Eli. I did get bucket loads of treats and a few new toys and even a pillow to go in my travel crate. Still could have doen without the ear cleaning wipes. :confused1:

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Grooming tools? Ear Wipes?

Eventhough we were only at Grandma's house for a few hours we still made out with: Duck Jerky, Chicken Jerky, Bully sticks, Rawhide rolls, 2 sqeeky toys, and tissue paper to shred!

Mett & Bratt

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

woof! Looks like some of us should move in with Elliot or Mett and Bratt!

woof!

Eli

I did find me a plastic pop bottle that is pretty fun. It makes a lot of annoying noise, too!

Uh Hi hmm Eli,

My name is Greta and live over here on the Oregon Coast. I guess I was good girl these past months because Santa brought me 2 toys! I'm only 13 weeks old, but smart as whip and still get away with suff because of my cuteness. If you don't mind the color pink, you can have my squeaky pig. Or you can have my big doofus brother's toys. I am sure he won't mind ;)

There is no faith which has never yet been broken except that of a truly faithful dog. -- Konard Lorenz

Archived