CairnTalk

Pictures Of Our Friends

abe's dad

Hope this doesn't offend anyone but I am just proud of my little furry friend

ABEHEHEHE.jpg

He makes such cute pictures with a little help from Abe's mom

Abe's Dad,

Cute pictures, and a lot of teeth!

I thought we were the only ones who made our doggy take a nap.

Glad to know we're normal.

P.S. if you don't tell him to take a nap, don't tell me about it. I want to at least THINK we're normal!

Maybe too many visitors have been admiring Abe? The new links as well as the previous embedded pictures all report user bandwidth exceeded. From http://villagephotos.com/service/faq.asp#redx

Each free account has a default limit of 5MB of daily file transfer, and a limit of 25 images. There are also various file size limits depending on your account type.

Paid accounts have a varying level of maximum daily transfer, depending on the plan.

Daily usage is calculated by multiplying the size of each image times the number of times it is viewed, or the "Hits" to the image. If you have a 100KB image showing on an auction page, and that image is seen by 10 people, that equals 1,000KB of transfer. Each 1,024KB of transfer is one MegaByte, and the default transfer limit for free accounts is 5 MegaBytes.

When your total daily transfer exceeds your account limit, images will no longer be served from your account.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Thanks Bradl I didn't read that far in the disclaimer .
Not to worry! If that was the reason for the missing images, Abe will arise like a Phoenix tomorrow :) I don't know much about photo-hosting services. A nice thing about villagephoto is they provide a simple path to the image. This forum doesn't work with dynamic (script-driven) photo images -- for security reasons.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Archived