CairnTalk

Macho Dog Or So He Thinks

GeneO

:)

Hi Everyone.

I have a story to tell you. Yesterday my family and I went to Petsmart and Tom Tom went along for his monthly outing to his favorite store. When we go out any where else he acts good. This time as soon as we are near the entrance and he sees other dogs he starts barking and pulling on the lease like Scrappy Doo "Let Me At'Em...Let Me At'Em". He acts pretty good in the store but it doesn't matter the size of the dog that he saw he was like wanting to get at them. Not to fight just like saying I'm here and you better know it buddy. I was wondering if anyone else had any stories like this. There was even a Santa there to take pictures with our canine freinds.

Anyway our carins have a heart the size of the biggest dog around and they think they are tough enough to take on any of them.

Thanks GeneO

And Tom Tom "Tough Guy" Tega :lol:

Yup. When we come within a mile of Petco, Wes knows it. He loves the ferrets, but my husband had to take him out when the dog started barking at the chinchillas.

Wes likes the birds but hates the fish.

Petco is where he finds sheepdog friends. But he tries to make a wee-wee under a counter too, and so we have to drag him back out of the store.

:P We took Brandy to the tennis courts today. She ran into a four year ole black lab, she wanted to eat him alive until he got too close and realized how big he was then she changed her mind. :P

Archived