CairnTalk

Wanted: Female Puppy In South Florida

jendubois

My husband and I are looking for a female Cairn terrier puppy. She would be a member of our family as we are not into breeding or showing. We would like to start making contact with reputable breeders now with the hope that we can find a puppy sometime within the next few months.

We live in Juno Beach - near West Palm Beach. Please contact me via email at jcdubois1@earthlink.net.

Thanks!

We found our pup here in South Florida. Good luck to those of you who are still looking for your Cairn. It will be worth the wait - I'm sure!

I would suggest that you go to the FIND BREEDERS link on the web site and click on the areas that are closest to where you are located. The breeders listed on this site are all known, reputable cairn breeders and even if they don't have puppies, they will usually refer you to someone that can assist you. I don't know if you're familiar with the Cairn Terrier Club of America Cairn Rescue Program but it is another avenue you may be interested in pursuing to find a dog. We seldom have puppies in Rescue but do get many young and middle aged dogs that are simply looking for love and make wonderful pets.

Joyce

Archived