CairnTalk

In Remembrance of Shoei

Shoeijean

I got Shoei as a babe in Feb of 1994 when I was getting ready to 21 years old. She shared a lot with me growing up in my parents house, moving in with my now husband, having my first child. She used to lay on my pregnant belly for attention or maybe she liked feeling the baby too. She was a fighter, even after being attacked by a german shepard (punctured lung and cracked rib) the dr. said she wouldn't make it through the night but she did, to return to a full recovery. Through her life I can't tell you how many times they told me she would die soon because of her enlarged heart. Years and years later she did. But her heart finally gave out, thankfully, because kidney failure from years of medication were taking her so I stopped her heart med that was saving her to keep her from the inevitible. She had already stopped eating and I didn't want to prolong her pain so she went peacefully without any awful symtoms. I miss her terribly. :shy:

That's so sad. Even when you know you're doing the right thing it hurts like h--- to let go. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Sheri, Mom to Jazz & Alex

My heart goes out to you. please except my sincere condolences.

I lost my Missy almost two years ago in November. I still miss her and think of her everyday.

She lives within my heart forever.

Gone but NEVER forgotten

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

I'm so sorry for the loss of your little girl. We know how precious these babies become to us. You did the kind thing and what had to be the hardest for you. You are in my prayers and thoughts.

I am so very sorry for your loss. In two weeks, it will be nine years (I can't believe it) that I had to let my first Cairn, Ginger, to the Rainbow Bridge. I know it was the best thing for her but it was one of the worst moments of my life.

I am so sorry for your loss. Take comfort in knowing that you gave your baby a good life and did all you could for her. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Archived