CairnTalk

Hawks

LORI

I was reading the older articles form October of this year, when there was a discussion about hawks and Cairns. I was quite amazed at this idea and never really gave it much thought. We did have a hawk in our yard last winter. It perched in the tree behind our garage and watched our feeders and when the time was right it grabbed one of the birds. We live ten minutes outside of Buffalo, New York and these animals get quite hungery. I will be on guard this winter :mad: I just thought this article had to be revisited. Thanks again for a very informative site :)

Lori,

I posted that thread a few months ago. We had several hawks circling our yard frequently.

I looked for it to repost but I don't see it? All of my old posts are under "anonymous" since the forum was revamped.

Maybe Brad will come along and find it for us?

Cathy

P.S. My husband assures me that our Cairn's are too heavy for the hawk to pick up? I sure hope so......!!!

Cathy and Piper

Guest CarCarDawn

Hi! We have all kinds of predators in our backyard - - hawks, owls, etc. - - right now Riley needs a good brushing and stripping - - he is looking rather hairy - - I am hoping he is too unappealing to be kidnapped and carried off!!!!!! lol!!!!!!

Archived