CairnTalk

In memory of my little girl Shannon Doggerty

Jazzzyjay

It is with great pain and sadness that my little girl has passed over the rainbow bridge. She was the light of my life and has taught me to accept the little things in life as being the most important things. From all of her days from 8 weeks to 11 years she was the darndest little dog. She was strong and bright, she was attentive and extremely loyal. She never hid or backed away...Even at the end she put up the fight to stay alive, that was until she passed away in my arms. The bed is empty without you and the house that you ruled is missing her queen... I will miss you always my dearest friend, and I thank G_d for letting me have you as my firend and companion for the last 11 years. Please be good and stay out of the garbage on the other side of the bridge.. my little girl.

It is with great pain and sadness that my little girl has passed over the rainbow bridge. She was the light of my life and has taught me to accept the little things in life as being the most important things. From all of her days from 8 weeks to 11 years she was the darndest little dog. She was strong and bright, she was attentive and extremely loyal. She never hid or backed away...Even at the end she put up the fight to stay alive, that was until she passed away in my arms. The bed is empty without you and the house that you ruled is missing her queen... I will miss you always my dearest friend, and I thank G_d for letting me have you as my firend and companion for the last 11 years. Please be good and stay out of the garbage on the other side of the bridge.. my little girl.

May the provident bless and keep you and your family at this time. I feel your sadness, and rejoice in the time you and your little girl had together on this earth.

Take care, and keep coming back.

Tara, Olie, Teddy, and Sweet Pea's Mom

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Oh my stumbling on your heartache brings a total tear to me while I'm at work. This is why I should stay off the forum until I'm home... I'm so sorry for your loss and the pain that you're feeling. May your beautiful memories keep you strong and comfort you in all the days ahead without her.

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

• 2 weeks later...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It is so hard to loose them. Take comfort in knowing that you gave your baby a great life. She will be playing with the others the we have lost until you are reunited once more.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

• 2 weeks later...

We get them, we love them and they love us back. They are the most precious, unassuming part of our lives. You shared and she shared and now God has your friend and some of ours. I imagine we will have to do some more good deeds here on earth so God will let us have our little friends back when we arrive. They will be looking for us. God Bless you and your baby. My husband and I lost ours after 17 years. (not a Cairn) The pain was unbearable and we were quickly blessed with Scruffy. Keep loving and remember your baby in Heaven.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived