CairnTalk

Help - Should I or shouldn't I

Will&Grace

I am a neverous wreck about this and then to top it off, Will has done the little throw up thing 2x since I woke at 6:00. It is now 6:15. When he threw up it was the bile stuff. Sorry to add a new post so quick - I am feeling panic though.

I would call the vet or take him in and mention the throw up and see if the vet wants to proceed today or if he wants to hold up for another day. I am sure the vet has encounered this before. Please let us know what he says.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Yeah I would call the vet and see what they think.. Isn't that weird, maybe he senses your nervousness and he's just nervous??

kasey :)

Okay, I have about 30 minutest until we go in so I will do that. I called my sister-in-law crying hysterically and besides scaring her to death, she talked me through my freak out. I will tell the vet everything and gauge his/her concern and make my decision based on that.

I appreciate the responses. Sometimes our emotions rob us of the rational thinking for ourselves so nice to know I can rely on caring Cairn lovers here.... Thank you

Okay, Will is at the Vet. Again, I apologize for the "panic post" I had already put a post on that I was taking him to get nuetered today and then in my panic mode posted this topic which should have just gone on the other topic I posted. I will keep my other topic posted updated with his status. The vet said he was probably just having the little throw ups from an empty stomach. They will of cousre run the blood work prior to the surgery. Anyhow, thanks... Linda "Will & Grace's Mom"

I'd check w/the vet first as if the vomit continues he might vomit while under and choke - but the vet would be the best to tell you what's going on. And if you have to postpone it - that's okay :) keep us posted :) hope all is going to be okay

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

Archived