CairnTalk

MORE PHOTOS

keegan

So, Buzz Lightyear is very photogenic. And so, here are more photos.

http://www.pbase.com/zaps21/buzz

He went on his first hike this weekend, about 4 hours, and loved it. He is also now swimming on his own. He was quite unsure at first, but now he loves it. Not super strong yet, but he's only 5 months old!

keegan

Parent of Buzz Lightyear. http://www.zaps21.com/buzz.htm

buzz_sig.jpg

Keegan,

Have you had Buzz groomed. He looks real similar to our Digger, but Digger's face is a little more unkempt looking. That Buzz is a cutey.

Ang.

You take such great photos!!!! I love watching Buzz grow up....they do change so fast, don't they?? Buzz looks alot like Finch!

I've heard a lot of people say it's difficult to photograph a dark Cairn, but you do it beautifully! All of Buzz's pictures are wonderful! What a cute puppy!

that has got to be the most adorable thing I've ever seen. He looks so sweet (alot like Teona)

I love his 1 floppy ear too :)

I love seeing Buzz - my girls are the same age as Buzz and my Brystal has the same ear problem - one up and one down! So glad to see that Buzz looks the same - I keep waiting for her to sprout the other one and was thinking she was behind... :) Thanks for sharing the photos :)

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

Buzz rocks!! B)

I hadn't seen or heard much from you guys lately, so I was eagerly anticipating more awesome photos! Thanks for sharing them with us again!

Barney's Mom

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

don't fret about the floppy ear, enjoy it! they straighten right on time.

The pictures are great, thanks for sharing them, brought back memories of when Abe was a baby.

Valerie

You guys take gorgeous photos! and that Buzz of yours is so handsome! He's got the life, doesn't he?

Thanks for sharing them,

kasey

Archived