CairnTalk

JoAnns had a fabric sale

hallswel

I was experimenting with materials with nap and multiple colors

Here is the rainbow look since she had just come in out of the rain I started with it, remember no brushing or anything just trying colors

rainbow%20sugar.jpg

Next the blue look

blue%20play%20sugar.jpg

Then the natural

brown%20sugar.jpg

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

I could just kiss that little face off!!! Sugar looks gorgeous no matter what the background (but the second one's my favorite). I still don't know how you get them to stay still like that. Superglue????

These are AWSOME! How totally cute - and what a neat idea. I wish mine would stay put - they're wonderful photos like professional :) what a cutie.

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

i love the blue one, she looks like she's laughing....very cute. Must go to JoAnns now!!!! Thanks, just what i need is more fabric!!!!!

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

I think her coat color stands out the most on the natural. It really shows off the red. :D Beautiful pics!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

I like the third one on the Indian Print. It really makes her coat stand out. What a dollbaby she is!

Karen and Angus MacDoggal the Braveheart

It's difficult to judge the right back ground - because all I can see is this cute little sugar gazing with her usual twinkle. I'll go for the blue though.

L

Archived