CairnTalk

My Cairn's special because he/she...........

jansop

Must be less than 25 words. The less, the better................jan

He came into my life at a time I was experiencing the empty nest syndrome...............jan

jan

He who laughs last thinks slow.

I wanted a "scruffy little dog with attitude" and WOOOHOOO I got him :D

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around

Hollie is special because she's got a big butt (baby's got BACK!)

Brystal is special because she's a delicate princess

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

I love my Cairn "Will" because he adds so much life to living. His eyes show me everyday how much he loves living...

I love my little Barney because he is always happy to see me and he makes me laugh with his crazy enthusiasm!

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

Angus is special because he filled a hole in my heart and my life full of laughter. I love him! :wub:

Karen and Angus MacDoggal the Braveheart

Scout is special because she makes me feel like she is really listening to me by cocking her head when I'm talking.

Finch is special because she makes me spend alot of time in our backyard (with lots of flowers) throwing the frisbee.

I love the way Dori acts like I've been gone for a week after I get out of the shower!!!! And the way Ellie has to lay her head across my legs whenever I sit or lay down....she's my cuddler.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Savannah is special because she always knows how to brighten my mood when it has been a trying day.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Abraham showed up, little mr. attitude, and life has never been the same! Scruffy showed us that he needed us, as much as we (including Abe) needed him!

Izzy is special to us because she is a constant source of happiness, kisses and fun for the whole family. She never gets tired of us.. :D

kasey

My Cairns (Gentle Rebel and Fiesty Sugar) are special because no matter what I do or say they always make me feel loved!

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Digger is special because he gives such unconditional love, and melts the hearts of all whom have the pleasure to share time with him. I've had no other dog like him!

Ang.

Archived