CairnTalk

Piper and his new toy

CathyAnn

Hubby and I saw this at the grocery store, of all places.

Piper loves it!! Makes a pretty realistic 'honking' noise.

"No Mom, you can't have it!"

P8020129.jpg

"I'll just take my nap right here".

P8020137.jpg

Cathy and Piper

Piper looks like he's having a great time with his duck. Some supermarkets have a good selection of dog toys and sometimes they are cheaper than Petco or some of the other Pet supermarkets.

I am SO jealous of the Cairn owners here who have Cairns that don't eat each and every stuffed toy. You're so lucky! :(

Oh, Piper loves to shake, shake and shake his toys!!

We have several in the 'hospital' awaiting stitches......probably won't be long 'til the feet and beak go.

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

We have the same toy too...in fact, Finch was playing with it last night. I bought the mallard for my DH....he's an avid hunter and he can now proudly tell his father that he has a hunting dog....lol! My FIL thinks that all small dogs are useless unless they can hunt ducks.

Oh man he is so cute! :wub: Looks like Piper has a new best friend.... :) Sometimes after searching high and low for the perfect toys for our Cairn friends it seems we find them in the oddest places (ie The Dollar Tree :D )

I saw one of those ducks in the grocery store and wondered if Savannah would like one. Now that I know that is is Cairn approved, I will have to get her one!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Great pics! Have to keep my eye out at the grocery store too!

Daisy's favorite toys are our son's old infant toys.

Don't know if she likes them so much because they crinkle and rattle or because of his smell (even after washing?) They're made well, so infants can't pull an eye off and choke - works great as a dog toy. LOL!

Archived