CairnTalk

I love Tissues Mum!

purebella

Well my little one loves tissues of any sort......tissues, toliet paper , paper towels etc.

We learnt the hard way and have lost many boxes of tissues as these pics show!!

Bella seems to think she has done nothing wrong and seems quite proud of herself!!!

20025138a1551957449b312164826l.jpg

20025138a1551957484b25572378l.jpg

Same with Lily and Grace. We have to keep all the bathroom doors closed OR you will never know what you come home to! :shock:

It's so comforting to know that other cairns do this besides Molly. Today I found a torn-up tissue under our bed, lifted, I'm sure, from my nightstand. She used to do this w/napkins too, but she seems to be outgrowing this.

That was one busy cairn!

Our sometimes second dog, Walt the Border Collie, loves napkins and tissues, and he eats them wherever he finds them. When he stays with us (while his "mom" is off traveling or visiting the grandkids), we have to remember to put up all the wastebaskets. Allie -- thank goodness -- doesn't have this peculiarity (though she has many others!)

Walt's mom is a watercolor artist, and she painted Walt a picture of a kleenex on their kitchen floor and then framed it and put it up over his water dish (about two feet off the floor.) The painting is titled "Walter's Dream." :D

Ooooooo, naughty doggy!! Eli would be proud!! :lol:

I'm afraid Barney is following suit.....he's found the toilet paper roll is really fun to grab and run with..... What is it with these guys??? Ornery to the core! :P

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

The girls haven't discovered toilet paper yet... Yikes! Nothing like a good mess -

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

I'm sorry but I found that picture precious....I actually miss the puppy antics although Elliott did throw up a q-tip yesterday. :confused:

I find I'm really missing the Elliott antics of his puppyhood days. But I'm sure just when you think you can breath a little easier, he'll come up with something, like the Q-tip. Hope he's okay.

Had to laugh at the scattered chewed up tissues. I remember when Darcy and Molly went through that stage. Thanks for the laugh. I know you didn't think it was very funny at the time.

Most Cairns are like Crack Addicts when it come to tissues. Just leave a bathroom door open, or try to even hide one under a pillow, or whereever and they will ferrett it out. Sometimes we have no idea where he gets it but the floor of his caves (under the dinning room table or under the bed) are strewed with tissue almost daily. While driving he will sneakly get his nose in the garbage bag we have in the jeep and the next thing you know Captian shredder is doing his thing. A lot of Zen's puppy antics have subsided now that he is

over a year old....but tissue shredding is a temptation he can't refuse. :D

Bella you know what I like! I'd have had a whole roll of the finest white fiber you ever tasted if my mum hadn't had a low battery while checking her emails at the motel we were staying in. Once discovered I gave her my most contrite look. Did I tell you I'm also an actress? Believe me I have pride in my work, just can't let the uprights know, ya know?

paperdog_515.jpg

She looks so proud of herself. :halo:

When Grania was a pup she would grab the toilet paper and redecorate the bathroom and the hall etc. When we tried to wedge the roll so she couldn't get it to move, she would bite chunks out of the roll. She has since outgrown this, but it was interesting for a while.

Duncan likes to take tissues out of the basket. But his favorite is the roll the tp or paper towels came on.

LOL!! What a great start to my morning with these pictures and stories. Scully never touched toilet paper but every once in awhile she'll take a tissue from the bathroom trash can.

Great photos. We get a lot of that around here :D Roxy likes the new ones straight from the box, whereas Susie likes to find used ones.

ctdogs.jpg

Way to go, girlfriend! You are carrying on the cairn terrier tradition! Been there, done that!

Speaking of mayhem, didja hear about the guard dog in a London children's museum? He was guarding TEDDY BEARS (!) and went berzerk and chomped $900,000 worth of teddy bears, including one once owned by Elvis. :lol: How cool! Imagine, all those eyes staring at you! Who wouldn't CHOMP everything?? His name is Barney and he is my HERO! Barney ROCKS!!!!!!!

WOOF! to you all!

Eli B)

Way to go, girlfriend! You are carrying on the cairn terrier tradition! Been there, done that!

Speaking of mayhem, didja hear about the guard dog in a London children's museum? He was guarding TEDDY BEARS (!) and went berzerk and chomped $900,000 worth of teddy bears, including one once owned by Elvis. :lol: How cool! Imagine, all those eyes staring at you! Who wouldn't CHOMP everything?? His name is Barney and he is my HERO! Barney ROCKS!!!!!!!

WOOF! to you all!

Eli B)

Hey Eli!

Olie Teddy, and Sweet Pea here!

Yeah we saw the picture on Yahoo news...wanted to pass it along in case anyone wanted to take a look.

Woof, Howl, Growl, Shake, Snort, Sneeze, Sniff, Wallow (oops got carried away with business as usual.)

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Archived