CairnTalk

New pic of Abby

Abby's Dad

post-683-1154371421_thumb.jpg been a while since I posted Abby's pic - She hasn't changed a whole lot in looks but she has gotten a lot sweeter :wub:

So adorable. How old is Abby? How much does she weigh? I'm thinking my little Brystal might look similar all grown up - she's got that little black muzzle... :) It's a great photo - I must say Cairns must know they're being photographed as they do some really great things on film!

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

What interesting coloring she has! The black muzzle and ears are too cute!! :wub:

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

What a beautiful girl! I am always so envious of how well groomed Abby is. Should you ever get the urge to really test your grooming skills, I will offer up Savannah who will give you a real challange (she looks like a mop compared to Abby).

Savannah used to have a really dark mask like Abby but hers has faded except for under her chin. I wish that she would get her dark muzzle back but as much as she has changed colors so far, maybe she will decide to go for that look again soon! I think I will show her Abby's picture to motivate her :thumbsup:

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Abby has got to be the prettiest little cairn I have ever seen. As Somer mentioned, her grooming is incredible!! Great job!!! She really is gorgeous!!

What a gorgeous little thing!!!

I love her colouring and markings - very similar to my little one!

And great job on the grooming - I wish I could do it like that.....I am going to be buying a mars coat king once I return from holidays

She sure is cute. She looks very much like my Abby did when she was younger, the photo is Abby when she was 11-12 weeks old. The photo to the left (with Rudi) is Abby now (she's 3 years old). Her coat has darkened, but her face is still the darkest, which I love - but it sure isn't great for photography!

Stacey

post-841-1154512296_thumb.jpg

Archived