CairnTalk

Turkey Talk

bradl

:chat:

I'd like to invite all registered Cairn Talkers to a live Chat on Thanksgiving day.

8:00 PM Eastern / 5:00 PM Pacific

Who knows, it could be 'Cairndemonium' :w00t: or it could be fun. Or it could be both! Let's find out. See you there.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Hey Brad, is no one talking to you!

maybe they are all stuffing themselves with turkey.

As i am in australia i have to work, obviously i am working

very hard at the moment.

Leigh

Sorry you have to work, Leigh. In addition to giving thanks for our many blessings, we're having a toast to our Cairn friends world-wide.

:beer:

Happy to report Cybenator and Magadog joined the chat eventually and I think a good time was had by all. Hope to see more next time.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Hardly stuffed myself with turkey-- or Tofurkey-- as the case might have been. Sorry you had to work, Leigh. And isn't it a day later for you? It ws a nice little interlude-- and an excuse to get away from the craziness. Dishes clean and put away-- thanks to a dutiful son home for the weekend.

:whistle:

Gotta go. Glazed over, like a turkey. Are turkey and Turkey related?

w00t!

Jill

Archived