CairnTalk

Cairn Sighting on Television

eastofeden

Last night on Project Runway, the designers were asked to design articles of clothing for dogs and the women who owned them. Of course a whole selection of "purse" dogs were brought out and one Cairn Terrier called Stanley. The designer that had Stanley designed a "collar" for him, which looked like a men's shirt collar. It actually suited the Cairn rather well. Most of the other dogs had to put up with doggie clothes. The designer did not win, but he was considered safe.

Don't worry if you missed this......Bravo tends to show re-runs of this program ad nauseum.

Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

I always watch and wouldn't you know I forgot about it last night. The reruns do come on tonight though, just have to stay up until midnight!

Thanks for reminding me!

kasey :)

BTW, I have an "Izzy" too!

Darn that sounded good! I must admit I'm one of those freaky pet owners that sometimes likes to play dress up with my dogs... usually at Halloween - sometimes in the winter - but Cairns have that double coat so I'm not sure they'll need a doggie jacket... so I would have loved this episode...

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

I am addicted to Project Runway, so of course I saw last night's episode with Stanley. In typical Cairn fashion, he was barking at the judges at one point. I'm glad Bradley B. got his act together and was able to finish his assignment so poor Stanley didn't have to go down the runway naked.

Here is a link to photos from last night's show. I can't make it go to the exact photo I want, but Stanley is shown in the 4th photo leading the pack of dogs in the park and also a close-up in the 5th photo. He's a cutie!

http://www.bravotv.com/Project_Runway/phot...son/3/episode/3

We love that show here!

Yep, that little Cairn was cute as could be and not overdone like dome of the other dogs. Although I must say, I like the designer Vincent as he seems a little eccenric. I liked that he got so happily pumped up about his doggie outfit, lol.

Yes, I saw that...I got the impression that he had been barking quiet a bit and they had to edit that out. When they showed him barking...Izzie got right up to the television and gave Stanley a severe dressing down for his bad manners. :+) I actually really liked the skirt and blouse Bradley designed.

And Kasey, I love Izzy too! :+D

Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

We were glued to the tv ourselves. I was so impressed with how tidy Stanley looked compared to Sophie the dust mop. He was cute in his little shirt collar.

Sophie

Image032.jpg

Shoe, I believe I am reading the schedule right, and the episode will re-air tonight at both 6:00 PM and 9:00 PM.

Sorry, I posted this in a seperate thread not knowing that someone already had. Stanley the Cairn was adorable... and stole the show!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

does anyone know if this is on nbc?

we don't have cable in our temporary housing :crybaby:

I want to see the doggies!!!!

Ellie

(15 days till closing!!!! :D )

I think they replay it on NBC b/c its become so popular - but I have no idea when. Mabey the NBC website would tell you?

I haven't watched this show yet... I guess I have too many other's I TEVO.

I did see a Cairn in the beginning of the movie Four Brother's with Mark Whalburg last weekend.

they have been showing it at 8pm EST Monday nights on NBC, but I just checked the schedule and didn't see it for this Monday 7/31....

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Well, on Bravo's website you can listen to 'Tim's Take' as an Ipod web cast... or just on your computer which is what I did. He talked a lot about Stanley.... As Tim described it, Stanely was crying most of the time or just talking...... I thought .... at least he didn't pee on everything.... or tear somthing up.....or eat poo....LOL

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Archived