CairnTalk

late introduction

JazzMom

Hi Everyone,

It's time I finally introduced myself and my little guy, Jazz. I've been lurking here for awhile now and occasionally throwing in my two cents worth.

Jazz is my first Cairn although I have had terrier mixes in the past. I was actually looking for a Border Terrier when I found him - no regrets

Sheri, Mom to Jazz & Alex

Welcome to our group therapy program. My little digger is now 14 weeks, and without these people, I would have not had a clue for what I was in for.

Please sit back make yourself at home. We are definetly a support team.

Ang.

Welcome to the group! I know that you will love it here just as much as the rest of us!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Hey there all :D

I would like to introduce myself as well. My name is Merry and my fiance David and I are the proud new parents of Shaylee, almost 12 weeks old.

My fiance is from Glasgow and I from the US and we currently live in South Florida.

We are finding Shaylee to be a major challenge as well as a major JOY! We are both animal/dog people in general, but this is our first Cairn.

We both work from home, and I am just fisnishing off my BFA in studio art, so we are able to be with her "24/7". Hopefully training will go well, but I am sure that I will be asking many questions to you more experienced Cairn mommies and daddies, along the way.

Welcome to the gang!!

You will love it - full of laughter, tears and great advice!! Plus everyone is so nice!

Welcome SculptedMoon! and Fiancee

I am an artist too, Nice to meet you all and can truly say that you all will love the board, it is a great place filled with lots of experience and wonderful caring people.

Valerie

This board just keeps growing and it's wonderful!!!

Welcome to our Cairn loving family. I feel as if I know so many of the members here although we've never met in person....maybe someday... :whistle:

Welcome to Cairn Forum. I don't start my day until I've checked into read the many fun and informative stories and advice on this forum. Just a wonderful group of folks,

Lesley

Archived