CairnTalk

The worlds most disgusting dog...

OzGirl

I'm sure I have the worlds most disgusting dog... :whistle:

I took the girls for a walk this morning down through the bush/park where there is lots of kangaroo poo. Susie managed to grab a few bits as we were walking along, (which is nothing new) but not long after we got home I heard her "barfing" on the outdoor mat. I went to see and she had brought up the roo poo, so I quickly grabbed a paper towel to dispose of it and she saw me coming and re-ate it :sick: before I could take it away.

I was so grossed out - eating poo once is bad enough but eating it pre digested is just disgusting. :sick::sick::sick:

No puppy kisses before work today! :D

ctdogs.jpg

Ewww.... poo... I have to admit though I don't have Kangaroo's here so it's kind of cool.... (but I know what you're saying) :) I'm sure people in this forum can come up with something more disgusting. These Cairns I tell you digest and redigest some really wicked things.... I dread what mine could possibly even dream of doing when they get older... but kangroo poo is up there and I give it a 10 out of 10 for redigesting it again.... must have really tasted good! HA!

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

Barney is a barf eater too! We don't have kangaroo poops to eat, but we do have a cat that likes to barf.... Yea, you guessed it. Barney cleans up after Cali loses her lunch! AAAACCCCCKKKKK! :sick::sick::sick:

I try to catch him before he does it, but when I can't, I cannot look or I have to run to the bathroom and lose my lunch too!!

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

Savannah tries to eat her puke too. She doesn't puke that often but when she does, it is a race for me to get her away from it so that I can clean it up before she tries to make it lunch! YUCK! :sick: They really do some gross things sometimes, don't they??? And we love them all the same! :wub:

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

There's actually a vomit icon/emotion! Oh my - that's good. I feel like I need that Icon at work... :)

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

ooh...I MIGHT be able to top that. I have a pet ferret who is sickly and on his way out :( sadly. Anyway, he has stopped using the litterboxes so I have been putting down wee wee pads for him. On occasin he goes in the livingroom and I don't find it until days letter when it's dry and easy to pick up! My boss warned me that if I didn't keep up on cleaning up the ferret poop then Elouise will eat it. WRONG! Elouise doesn'tEAT it. she just finds a piece of dry poop and takes it everywhere with her! Like a treasure or something. how gross!

I Love my Cairn....and a good thing too, because they can be the grosses of gross! A week ago while on

his morning jog, Zen rolled in something that was yellow as safferon and stinky as a dead skunk. Because it was still dark and he was off his leash (Fenced School Yard) we had no idea what it was. It took a hosing,

baby shampoo bath and four days to get him back to the hugable stage. This morning while I was making coffee (6AM) my cell phone range and it was my DW. "GET OUT THE SHAMPOO AND TOWELS HE DID IT AGAIN!!!." What ever it is that he loves to roll in is absolutely KA KA. Tomorrow I am going to this area in

the daylight to see if I can find whatever it is that he is rolling in. Actually I am kind of afriad to find out.

The laughable part (if there is such a thing) is HE thinks it smells great and looks at you like you just

have no appreciation for fine perume. YUK!

I think dogs come by the eat vomit habit naturally since that is how their wild cousins feed their young but the poo gets to me too. Max had eaten every kind of poo except kangeroo in his lifetime and probably would have loved to have had that experience. Be glad you don't have spawned out salmon carcasses laying around. These can be eaten and applied externally for quite a perfumed effect. Right now I mostly mind Cassie eating the irrigation. At 114 F my plants die quickly without water. A sad sight but not disgusting until you see how much a new orange tree costs.

I am soooo glad Barney doesn't eat his poop. I would have post traumatic stress disorder after seeing that!!

Loved the animated barf icon!! LOL!!!

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

We have a lot of cats running around our neighborhood and Angus seems to find everywhere they have peed. He loves to rub his face in it. Talk about STINKY!! It takes forever to clean that smell off his muzz. I use tons of baby wipes. Anyone else got better solution? I go in to kiss his face and PEEUUU. :sick:

Karen and Angus MacDoggal the Braveheart

oh dear............this is one of those board posts that you just really do not want to think about! I am with having post traumatic syndrome IF mine ate pooh or vomit!

For some reason Abe gets scared when he gets ill, so he runs to me to be picked up and reassured, so he has never done that. (thank you Lord for small favors). As far as Scruf, I have never seen him be ill, so I guess it is one of those..........what mom does not know will not hurt her scenarios!

Valerie

Archived