CairnTalk

Giggling?

Kirbysmom

I have to know if anyone else's terrier does this. When Kirby is playing fetch, she'll hold the ball and won't give it up until we start to give her rubs on her chest. Then she makes this heavy, quick breathing sound like heheh ehehe heh, and is smiling away behind her ball. She also tries wrap a paw around your hand to hold it there while you rub-she does the same thing when she gets tummy rubs. Is anyone else's ticklish? And loves it?

Digger is ticklish, but he loves it. Especially when you scratch around the side so his belly. He make as different noise. Kinda ka ka ka ka ka ka. I'm trying to get a photo of him smiling for another thread.

Ang.

When I rub Barney's tummy, he makes this growl / groan / moan sound! Then as I am scratching his tum-tum, he does this "washing his face" thing, like a rabbit does, and fluffs the hair on the sides of his face forward, all the time, making that growl/groan noise! Who knows what is going on in his little head! Maybe it tickles and that is how he deals with it! :P

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

Barney does what Brystal does - however Hollie is weird she snorts and sniffs and sneezes when she gets her tummy rubs - I'm not sure why -

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

Yea, Barney adds a few snorts and sniffs to the mixture as well! He used to bite my hand when I scratched him, but now he knows it's a no-no. I can tell it's just killing him to not bite me!! Silly puppies, arent' they?? :wub:

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

Archived