CairnTalk

The Big Bad Wolf...

goforette

My youngest is finally developing more of a personality each day. We're slowly getting past our eating disorder - and since her meds for her UTI (liquid amoxicilin) she's become quite the character. Usually it's Hollie that starts all the rowdy play. But I've caught Brystal starting most of it lately and then I tell them to cool their jets and she looks at me with big puppy eyes and here's the funniest part - she has all her teeth showing (tops and bottoms) like she's trying to smile or something. She looks so guilty it's not even funny. And Brystal never growls - bites or anything - she's my easy quite calm dog - so when she shows her teeth we call her the little big bad wolf... she could sit like that with her teeth showing for like 10 minutes. I even wonder if she's realizing that her teeth are showing -

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

Angus looks downright like he's got "buck-teeth" sometimes. I think his face is finally growing into his teeth because he doesn't do that as often anymore, but the tip of his tongue hangs out.

Karen and Angus MacDoggal the Braveheart

Dori has a terrible underbite....poor baby. I tell everyone I'm going to get braces put on her.....lol She just always looks like she's smiling.

You should get a pic of her with her teeth showing.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Yes, we would love to see a pic of the big bad wolf!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Yes I'll have to get one of Brystal's pictures with her teeth showing - she's so tiny and it's so funny.

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

Archived