CairnTalk

Updated pictures of Scout and Finch

Eliz222

It's about 200 degrees outside (well....it feels that hot! :P ). I brushed Scout and Finch, on the deck, and decided to take a few pictures of them. Hope you enjoy!

july16finchagainrxj7.jpg

Here's Finch.

july16scoutryg9.jpg

Here's Scout

july16finchrzs5.jpg

Finch again

july5thscout2rct3.jpg

Scout again.....her favorite thing to do on the deck.....just loves watching nature and using the deck rail as a resting point! :D

Scout and Finch look like such sweeties! And such adorable faces!! :wub: There is nothing like a Cairn face to warm your heart like nothing else.

Looks like you have some nice shade on your deck! I agree....two pups at my feet, a good book, a glass of something cold, and a chair in the shade........Heaven!!

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

what sweet babies you have...they love their deck like mine love being on the front porch. Mine stand on the coffee table out there so they can look over their kingdom!!! lol I love the way Scout props her head on the rail.

i dont know about the rest of you, but i cant imagine life w/o my cairns.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Thanks everyone! My favorite time of the day is about 4pm. The sun is off the deck, dinner is in the oven (or should be! :D ), I have a good book with me, and my pups are at my feet. I'm sooo happy DH fenced in our deck because we use it ALL THE TIME!

Scout is a serious dog. Although she is playful, and loves to play games with you, she is my quiet one. Her eyes seem to go right to your soul. She loves to go outside to sit and watch nature. She doesn't chase squirrels anymore, but if a stray cat crosses our yard, she is right there!

Finch, I swear, dances when she walks! She is the happiest dog I have ever seen. We were talking to our next door neighbor (the one who gives them cookies) and she said that Finch is the happiest dog she has ever seen. Finch has a smile on her face all day long. I just wish I could be that happy all the time!

I just love the black mask on Scout! I like the darker cairns best, maybe one day I will have one :confused:

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Cathy, Finch's frisbee is in the water alot! In fact, the frisbee is with Finch all the time. When I ask if she want to go outside, she grabs her frisbee first. If she happens to go outside without it, she will run back to the door, whine until I let her in, and she runs inside the house to grab it! We call her frisbee her "binky". :D

Archived