CairnTalk

More Buzz Photos

keegan

You guys said you like seeing pictures! So here are more:

http://www.pbase.com/zaps21/buzz

should be some more movies soon too. He swims a little, seems to be pretty good at it. Isn't very confident at it yet, but it is super cute--if you pick him up, he will continue swimming in the air! Hilarious.

keegan

Parent of Buzz Lightyear. http://www.zaps21.com/buzz.htm

buzz_sig.jpg

You take great photos! You must be fast with the camera. Alfie always come up as a blur on his photos, or just part of him shows up.

Keegan,

He is so dang cute. To me he looks alot like our Digger.

HPIM0015.jpg

How old is Buzz now? Digger will be 11 weeks tomorrow.

You got some great action shots. Can't wait to see more, and movies, yes, get us some movies.

Ang.

Love them all!!

I especially like the one of him hanging on the frisbee with "Life is Good"!

Yes, keep the pics coming!!

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

As usual, some FANTASTIC photos! You should really pursue this as a career!!!!!

You know, as huge as the pet industry is, I am sure demand for PHOTOS of people's pets would be just as huge. You have a real talent for photography that could take you someplace!! I work with a photographer who does beautiful food images for a company I do freelance graphics for, and he makes $3000.00 PER FINISHED PHOTO! Granted, that includes all Photoshop work on the images, but still! That's a nice living!

I love the mid-air shots of Buzz! He has such a precious little face! And the contrast of the green grass and his dark coat really makes for a nice shot!

Great images!!

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

Your photos are beyond terrific! I love the ones where you can almost see each and every piece of fur on him. Am I doing something wrong that the movie won't play?

You can just absolutely see the love Buzz has for you guys - and you for him. Aren't these dogs just priceless????

You need the lastest version of the free quicktime player. Available here: http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download

Yes. Buzz is simply amazing. Growing up we had a yorkie, 3 airdales and a jack russell (not all at once), and this little guy seems to have them all beat. He LOVES people, is SUPER smart, yet not a spaz, not destructive, and not a barker (yet). He'll lie on your lap while you watch a movie, and he'll follow you around anywhere you go. He rules.

keegan

Parent of Buzz Lightyear. http://www.zaps21.com/buzz.htm

buzz_sig.jpg

Buzz is just too cute for words!! I love his coloring and it's a lot like Finch's. I wish you lived closer, Finch would LOVE a frisbee buddy....she lives and breathes frisbees. This was taken a few months ago....no words needed! :P

march26finchonstairs4hb.jpg

It was wet outside and Finch was standing in our fenced back deck, wanting me to come outside and throw the frisbee with her.

I totally agree that your talent for photography should be taken further. I can't even focus on my Cairns when in action, never mind get a decent shot! Your pics are priceless as is your little one.

Buzz is super precious - what a cutie - I love the photo where he's holding the frisbee.

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

What a cutie! And I second all the compliments about your photography! I love the one of him looking over his shoulder while standing at his food/water dish!

Wow! Would you come to Minnesota and take photos of Allie? (I'll hold Buzz while you shoot... :whistle: )

We finally got a digital camera recently, but i will probably take me another year to figure out how to take and post pictures. Yours are terrific!

You seem to have captured the "Essence of Buzz" with each shot. My favorite is the one where he is lying exhausted inside the frisbee. Good work and great name for a little Cairn.

Your pictures are absolutely fabulous, I love the one where you caught him running and he is in the air. Seeing him makes me want another Cairn for Siggy to play with.

That one with him hanging suspended by the Frisbee is absolutely fabulous...how Cairn of him. :wub:

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Archived