CairnTalk

Summer Outdoor concerts

mrskti

Last night I went to my first outdoor concert, and went with a group from my dog class. We all took our dogs and they were just awesome. Their dogs were very much at ease cause they had done it all before and lots of times. I was a little worried how Dori would do with that many people around and the band etc. But she did awesome. She only barked at one other dog, a beagle, but I hadnt seen him first to be prepared. But all in all she did great. The band didnt seem to phase her at all. There were a thousand kids around there with skateboards etc, and she didnt even blink. Now when the ducks flew over, that got her attention!!!! But she did good.

Here's our little group. There are Airedales, Lakelands and little dori. You can hardly see her in front of the empty chair.....

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0044-1.jpg

This little dog is Jada, she was quite the character

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0054-1.jpg

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

That looks like soooo much fun! I wonder how Scout and Finch would do at a concert? It looks like you, and your gang, had a blast!

It was fun Shoe, it was so cute there was this little guy, he must have been around 2 or three....he walked to each dog and touched their beards....it was too cute. I cant wait for the next one, it's the 28th and I'll be taking Ellie to that one. equal time you know!!!

I would give my right arm to find a way to stop Scully from barking at skateboards. And of course, I have a 12 year old next door to me who usually has six kids with him and they all use skateboards. :(

I would give my right arm to find a way to stop Scully from barking at skateboards. And of course, I have a 12 year old next door to me who usually has six kids with him and they all use skateboards. :(

Terry:

It looks like eveyrone had a good time. My little monsters I think would go into psycho play mode with that many other terrier's around. Mett & Bratt can turn the most well mannered dog into a playmate.

Scully's mom- Kids down and across from me have pogo sticks :shock: and Bratt just barks his head off at them... no calming him down about Pogo sticks and bouncing children on them. :confused:

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

I was a little worried about the skateboards too, but she didnt bat an eye....thank you jesus!!!!! I think there was just so much going on that she was just taking it all in. Although they are use to skidloaders, tractors, mules, four wheelers etc around here that a silly little skateboard would be nothing.

to continue on with the holiday festivities at home, we love bonfires! We had our first of the summer last night after swimming w/the grandkids....Emily, my grandaughter made the fire.....she's just like grandma! THe dogs sat out so nicely.....nothing like the glow of a cairn from a bonfire!!!!

IMG_0031.jpg

ignore ugly swimming hair....

IMG_0023.jpg

Ellie was trying to get into smore making!

IMG_0015.jpg

Archived