CairnTalk

Happy July Fourth

hallswel

Had some time this evening and took some pictures of the furry kids. you can really see the size difference between Rebel and Sugar. I really don't like the hats on the Cairns makes the ears look too big but it was all I had......Hope all of you have a safe Holiday

Hammurabi, Rebel, and Sugar

4%203%20rebel%20center%2006.jpg

Dixie Crystal "Sugar"

4SUgar%20smile%2006.jpg

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Great pictures as always Liz! I have to agree that Ham is an adorable model. He just looks so darn happy in every picture you take. How did you come up with his name?

What a precious furry family you have! The pug looks like he's smiling! Adorable!

Have a wonderful 4th! We have so much to celebrate! Living in freedom is a great blessing, bought by many men and women who gave their lives to make sure we have it!

Enjoy the weekend!

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

My husband is a Deputy Sheriff and Hamm was named for Hammurabi who was credited with writing the first laws Hammurabi's code

He is Peachtree Hammurabi Star, We call him Hamm, Robi, Hammbones or Hammurabi...he is always happy and will come to anyone ready to give you a kiss

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Liz,

I look forward to the holidays to see how your kids look in their finery. Once again, excellent pictures! I wish I could get my two to wear some cute attire, let alone pose long enough for a picture. Happy 4th of July everyone!

Mike

The look on Rebel's face.....he's got that macho guy look goin' on for sure!!

Happy 4th, everyone!

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

Liz

Again what lovely photos.... What a lovely four legged crew!

Tracy

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Archived