CairnTalk

Hello

MyCairnPepper

Hello My name is Tiffany. I would like to tell you a little about my dogs. I started out with a sheltie we rescued three years ago named tipper, then we got skeeter a westie, and our newest additions are Jazzy a great dane and of course Pepper a cairn. Pepper is 10 weeks and i absolutely adore her. Jazzy was sort of a suprise. She is a pure bred great dane who's owner got her at just 6 weeks a bit early and decided after finding out how big she would get that they didn't want her :( so saving her from a shelter i decided i would take her too. she is now seven weeks and already 20 lbs. I must say though that skeeter and pepper the terriers are the cutest and funniest little things and i will dedicate my life to making them all happy.

Sorry that the avatar is a westie (skeeter to be exact) but i haven't had a chance to take pics of pepper yet. whe is wheaton with a dark mask she looks just like a teddy bear.

Welcome! You must have quite a lot of room and time for all the doggies, how lucky!

As a former Westie owner, I would never criticize a picture of one!

thank you and yes we have a large lot and i am a stay at home mom so every minute goes to my children and my dogs

Good morning and welcome...

I'm sure you'll have some very entertaining stories and pictures to share with all of us. What a crew! :lol:

Yes, those terriers can melt even the hardest hearts.

Welcome to the crew! I can't even imagine that many paws running around the house...LOL! Skeeter is adorable and we can't wait to "meet" Pepper as well.

Welcome to a true dog lover! How lucky for your pups to

have a forever home with you! Can't wait to see pics of the

crew.

Ellie

Hi Tiffany. Welcome! That does sound like some crew. I look forward to seeing pics of all of them!

I will get some pictures on here as soon as i can get a new digital camera because mine is broken at the moment. I took a roll of film the other day of them all but i haven't got them developed yet but i cant wait to share them all with you

I wish I could get my darn camera working but i can tell you a little about Pepper. She is wheaten with black points. She has those big brown eyes that all cairns do that just melts your heart. She is truely my baby. She sticks to me like glue. A lot of people have told me that she wouldn't be a lap dog but I can assure you that she likes cuddles very much so. she looks just like a little teddy bear. I think she will be my little princess

I too heard that Cairns are not all that cuddly but Angus is a snuggle bug. right now he's snoozing on my lap while I do email. He has this routine every morning after his walk and a treat, he crawls into my lap and has a morning nap. After his breakfast he then wakes up Pop and snuggles with him awhile. We feel so fortunate to have been able to rescue him (at 12 weeks of age) and he is such a joy! We've had Wheatens for 17 years and did not think our hearts could ever be stolen away from the breed. Angus sure did it!! :hug:

Karen and Angus MacDoggal the Braveheart

Sophie is also pretty cuddly. She sticks to me like glue, sitting with us on the couch and sleeps in the bed. She's not a huge fan of being carried around but is very sweet about it.

She is also a rescue.

Sophie

Image032.jpg

Archived