CairnTalk

Thief

hallswel

Short story; I went to a dog show last weekend with a friend from work who is a toy person, long weekend, she works with me and today at lunch she told everyone who would listen that Sugar was a thief. She told them that Sugar would jump on her bed and steal Glory

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

True true!! I think that we should all add to the Cairn Terrier Manual.

CODE OF LANGUAGE, Cairn Terrier Manual, Section 3.6, "Barking"

Section 3.6.1 - Cairn Terriers will bark at everything that moves. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Section 3.6.2 - Cairn Terriers will bark at everything that does not move but looks like it may be thinking about moving. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Section 3.6.3 - Cairn Terriers will bark louder and longer than any other dog that chooses to participate in the bark fest. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Section 3.6.4 - Cairn Terriers will bark for at least 75% of the time he/she is awake. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Section 3.6.5 - Cairn Terriers will ignore any and all requests to stop barking. "No Bark" IS NOT to be in our vocabulary. NO EXCEPTIONS.

***Sugar looks beautiful by the way!***

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Of course! Everyone knows that toys belong first and foremost to the Cairn in any crowd. :D

Sugar is a beautiful child...congrats.

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Sugar looks so sweet and innocent. :halo: How could anyone accuse her of stealing anything? I'm sure she was just borrowing the toys and had every intention of giving them back. The look in that corgi's eye is priceless. :lol: He's not quite sure how to react to Sugar's attention.

BTW, someday I would love to have a little girl Cairn that looks just like Sugar. She is just beautiful.

MAKE it a GREAT day!!! :D

Marge

:confused: Stupid Q ????

Where is this Cairn Terrier Manual located?

You must give some time to your fellow men. Even if it's a little thing, do something for others - something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

-Albert Schweitzer (1875 - 1965)

Chase and Gus video

Youtube- Best of Chase and Gus

Cairn Terrierists

It's because cats simply can't be trusted for heavy lifting & dirty work required in the war on terrior.

Yes we should do a Cairn Manual

A section on "Coming when Called"

"digging"

"bugs"

"getting nails clipped"

with all the talent on this forum it would be great reading!

Liz

Sugar is just a girl who knows what she wants! Decisive, quick-witted, quick acting. A model gal...

When Walt the Border Collie visits, I sometimes give him and Allie a few rawhide chews. I always hand out more than two because Allie steals Walt's, and he lets her. Last weekend I found Allie on her rug chewing on one and laying on a whole nest of other chewies while Walt just barked at me, in sheer frustration, I'm sure. :confused:

Well it was not Sugar's squirrel, she usually kills them takes out the stuffing and spreads it all over the house. Lana kept rescuing Glorys toys. Of course when we packed up there was one under the bed of her crate, I just left it.

Liz

Sugar is absolutely gorgeous! I enjoy every picture of her. And I know she is NOT a thief....just look at that face!!! :P

Liz, Sugar is absolutely gorgeous! I expect to see her at Westminster someday! :thumbsup:

And it's absolutely true about the female cairn owning everything. In the short time Chloe has been here, she has positioned herself as the leader of the pack, and Scruffy and Tucker cannot have a toy that she doesn't let them have. It's too funny!

thela

it is always the sweet looking ones you have to watch out for.......

Sugar is gorgeous - her coat looks fantastic!

Archived