CairnTalk

Aussie Members - ? Pets-Megastore

pookiegirl

Dear Down-Under Posters,

I have been doing some research regarding ordering Frontline Plus from Australia.

It seems it is the same exact product as I buy here in the States.

Further, I have read Australian drug regulations are more stringent than here in the US.

I have found several Aussie Stores, and was hoping someone can offer an opinon as to customer service.

Namely, Pets-Megastore.com, as I understand this store is the US equivalent of Petsmart or Petco. I have been looking at petshed.com and petdirect.com.au as well.

Any information you can provide would be appreciated.

Barbara

• 2 weeks later...

I just came across this thread today. I haven't bought anything from them but thought I'd check it out... wow their price on Sentinel (which I use) is so much cheaper than I am paying now. So I am going to order some - I can then tell you what the service is like.

ctdogs.jpg

Hi Janet,

Thanks for your reply. I have done a great deal of research regarding ordering Frontline Plus and Heartgard Plus from Australia.

I found Merial manufactures Frontline Plus in France and packages for distribution around the world. Same product, same dose just different labeling to accomodate the metric system and native language.

I will be looking for your post.

Barbara

Dear Raddy79,

Thanks for the reply & the link. I just orderd from www.petsuppliesnet.com

Their customer service were knowledgeable and responded quickly to my many emails.

Shipping per order to the US is only $3.99 Airmail Post.

I did email prcelesspets.com this evening to inquire about their shipping costs.

Thanks again,

Barbara

Hi Barbara

I changed my mind I'm going to order through Priceless Pets cos they are cheaper still even with postage. Thanks for telling us about it Raddy79.

Janet

ctdogs.jpg

Archived