CairnTalk

I am so proud of my crew

kayharley

I could not believe how wonderful all three of my Cairns behaved today at my mom's 80th birthday party. They all wore their tiki costumes proudly because it was a "Hawaiian" theme event. There were alot of people....elders, kids, babies and my furballs made me proud to be a Cairn mommy (except when Elliott pooped in the hallway but hey...excitement can do that)

Even my husband, who said this morining they should be crated for the party, was amazed at their behavior.

Maybe this is a good time to bring up the subject of getting another.... :whistle:

That is too funny Kay! I just love Elliott he is the best, keeps me smiling!

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

LOL!!! Was Elliott's pooping in the hallway a sign of what he thought of the party??? :P

It sounds like it was a blast - like everyone else I hope you have pictures!

You should be so proud - Elliott wanted the guests to know "he had arrived" What's a party without a cairn for the greatest of entertainment? Please - post pictures -

L

I have no pictures :( We had major rain and me being the hostess, I spent most of the party wiping chairs and keeping the tarp from collapsing over the deck's arbor.

All in all it was a great party...there are pics of them in their tiki suits in a previous post.

And they were the hit of the party until their grass skirts got soaked and all three did the shake! I love them so......

Archived