CairnTalk

Cairn Figurines?

Hagar

I hope this isn't too far off topic for this section of the forum. I checked the Shopping area and didn't see anything listed. This is the busiest section and maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

Are there any figurines of Cairns available? I still have a life size concrete replica of my previous dog (Toy Poodle) that I like. I have noticed several houses along our walking route that have full sized figures of a favorite breed on the porches or in front of the house. These are mostly the larger hunting type or Shepard breeds.

I'd like to find a full sized replica of a Cairn if I can find something reasonably priced. I suppose either plastic or fiberglass would be the best since shipping on a concrete one would be prohibitive.

Any suggestions? Hagar.

Try www.sandicast.com, web site for Sandra Brue. It must have been about ten years since a friend gave me my Cairn statuettes of my then-Cairns Holdsworth and Shadow, as made by her. Holdsworth was wheaten and Shadow black brindle and the statuettes were simply perfect. They sit next to each dog's ashes on one of my shelves...it's a great memorium.

Tara, Holdsworth's and Shadow's Mom Forever

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

How much spare time do you have? If you have an hour or so to kill, just type in Cairn Terrier on ebay and you will get EVERYTHING in the world with a Cairn Terrier on it! I have seen lots of figurines, candle holders, trinket boxes, jewelry and the like, not to mention t-shirts, bumper stickers, jackets, hats, etc. etc.

Have fun! :)

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

:) Thanks, been off the computer for a couple of days. I just checked the Sandicast site and the sculptures look great. No pricing or ordering info though. I'll Email them when I have a bit more time. They look really promising.

You weren't kidding about Dogsculpture being EXPENSIVE!, although they are beautiful.

Hagar.

Archived