CairnTalk

Handi Drink?

pookiegirl

Good Morning,

I am searching for something that I can easily carry & use for Cody & Lexi to drink from during our walks.

I came across this item. Does anyone own one of these? If so, does it work well (no leaks, easy to dispense& to clean, etc.)?

Here is the link to the Handi-Drink:

http://www.handi-drink.com

Thanks,

Barbara

I have one, different brand, but same theory. I love it. We use ours a lot in the car on trips. I dont have to worry about water spilling all over in the truck. As far as taking it on walks, yes it's handy, but a little heavy hanging on my belt loop, it would be better in a fanny pack or back pack.....but I love having one. The nice thing is you can screw bottled water into it, no need to worry about filling it along the way from water spigots your not sure about.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

I have one also but I tend to use the cold bottled water we take with us on most trips. In my car there is always a water bottle and a couple of metal water bowls. When I was walking I found that the if I carried water for me I could just take a small bowl for the furrykids.

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

I have one too. I found that if I clip the filled bottle to my shorts, my shorts fall down....lol! I filled it half way and that did the trick :thumbsup:

I have one and it worked okay until the clip that holds it in place broke off. I find carrying a fold up bowl and sharing my water is more convienient. I carry my own water bottle in one of those insulated carriers that has a shoulder strap and compartment for keys or, my preference, a snack bar.

Sheri, Mom to Jazz & Alex

I have one too. I found that if I clip the filled bottle to my shorts, my shorts fall down....lol! I filled it half way and that did the trick :thumbsup:

Do you have a 16 oz. size? Maybe I will just get the 9 oz size. I don't want to be providing free entertainment for the neighbors this summer!! Thanks!

I just carry a regular water bottle on a belt clip I found at our local Wal-Mart in the sporting goods section. I pour a little water into my cupped hand and the dogs drink from there. Works just fine!

Do you have a 16 oz. size? Maybe I will just get the 9 oz size. I don't want to be providing free entertainment for the neighbors this summer!! Thanks!

yes, I got the 16 oz. Smaller should be better.... not as bulky

Sheri, Mom to Jazz & Alex

Archived