CairnTalk

Teona's little playmate

Teri9672

I guess we've had Topanga for a little over 6 weeks now. I've been letting Teona play with her from behind the puppy gate. Now that Topanga is getting bigger I cannot keep her from jumping over the gate. I gave it a try last week putting them together. They have a blast. Teona really gets into licking her face. Here's a few pictures of them playing...

while still seperated

At this point I think Teona thought she was dinner!!!!

47152887-tt3.jpg

45582944-tt2.jpg

Teona even tries to give Topanga the bouncy. She tries to jump and drop it over the gate.

202979107-tt1.jpg

Finally together

44942759-tt4.jpg

283791710-tt5.jpg

Poor Tabitha is terrified of Topanga. She stands with tail tucked and freezes when she comes near her and she lived her first 5 years with a cat. :shy:

those are cute shots Teri, I love the one with her tounge out....looks like dinner to me!!!

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

-Interspecies play....let the maddness begin. Tell Tabby not to feel bad, I've met some kittens that scared me too. :)

Sophie

Image032.jpg

Cute pics! Wow Teona is getting lighter, I almost thought it was Tabitha- except I saw the one floppy ear!

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Archived