CairnTalk

atlanta terrier club photo contest

hallswel

Hi,

I am a member of the Atlanta Terrier Club and they are having a calendar contest. They are looking for 13 terrier pics for the calendar and of course I entered pictures of my crew.

You have to register to vote and it takes a minute. I have several pictures in the contest, it was a fund raiser so I sent in several. Vote for the one you like but if you wanted to know which two are my favorites they are #21(Sugar) and #3 (Rebel and his frisbees).

Thanks for voting and supporting the contest. It should be very fair since it's one vote per registered person.

Liz

OMG I forgot to put where to go http://www.atlantaterrierclub.org/

:D:D:D

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Ok so I had a moment old age...Sugar is 17 not 21

Liz

Liz,

I voted and then clicked on results and it doesn't show my vote....maybe I am doing something wrong. I registered and logged in before voting.

You are right I just tried to vote in Airedales and it didn't work I will let them know and yes thats Sugar....I put in 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 17 It was only 2 bucks and the money went to the terrier club. I hope to talk to Gaylain Fife and see how she is going to do the calendar and maybe we can get one for this forum that is better than the one I did last year.

Brad does the CTA ever do anything like this?

Liz

I was able to vote and voted for #3, Rebel and his frisbees. Sugar needs some votes everybody! There are some very handsome Cairns in the group. Liz, I keep saying I'd like to come to a meeting, but never do. Maybe after this summer when my youngest heads off to college I'll find the time. Good luck to Sugar & Rebel in the calendar contest.

I voted for the one with Rebel and sugar on her back playing! too cute

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Hi-- my Fiona is # 15 and 16 there too-- I am NOT a member of your club but still supporting it and hoping to win!

Katrina

Katrina

Those are really good shots of Fiona! I saw you are from San Jose how close is that from Los Osos CA?

That's were I got my Sugar from.

Good Luck, hopefully with all the help from this forum a Cairn Terrier will make one of the pages in the calendar!

Liz

Liz

Archived