CairnTalk

Please vote for Fiona!

CrimsonKitty

Thank you! She's both number 15 and 16 in Cairn Terriers; so please vote for your favourite of those two. Numbers appear on top of each photo.

(details are below with link)

Katrina and Fiona ( Scotch Broom Fiona Jones, SE, CGC)

................................................................................

The Atlanta Terrier Club is having a calendar contest and my Fiona has 2 entries we hope to win with.

Please take a moment to register (DOG CLUB SITES WILL NOT BE SENDING YOU SPAM!) at this link: http://www.atlantaterrierclub.org/

As a family member or friend, I am counting on your support! You can only vote for one for each breed, but please pick one of Fiona.

Fiona's photos, along with the other Cairns, can be seen here

http://www.atlantaterrierclub.org/

Click on Calendar contest, then over to right for Cairn Terrier

Fiona is both #15 & #16 (numbers on the top of photos).

Katrina & Fiona

:!: PS- if you don't register first, the vote isn't tallied in to the total. Please register before voting! THANKS!

Katrina

Hi everyone again. There have been problems with voting so they've opened up an alternate site. Please remember to vote for #15 or 16 Cairn and thank you!

Here is the note they sent out:

Be sure to cast your votes before the June 30th voting deadline.

Keep in mind that you will get to cast 1 vote for each Terrier Breed. So don

post-922-1149294015_thumb.jpg

Hello everyone....Update on the contest

Sugar is not winning but she does have votes and I thank you for them. If you haven't had a chance to look at the other terrier pictures be sure to look at the Norfolk and look at number 8 that is such a cute picture. I can't wait until Sugar has puppies and I will take a picture of them like that, I hope.

There is also one on the Scotties showing one jumping and it is awesome, so if you get a chance you can look at them they are really cool.

Thanks agian for all the support the folks here have given Sugar and Rebel....I should have sent in one with the my three...and called it a pug in the cairn patch. hehe

Liz

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Of course I would love for one of them to go to a home like yours....I am hoping that her first litter to be named after the McCormick spices since that is going to be my kennel name

Like McCormicks Red Pepper, or McCormicks Cinnnamon, McCormicks Ginger of course I know the owners will want to name them but I really would like the first litter to be special so that 30 years from now I can remember. :idea: I will probably keep one female to show and she will be McCormicks Spice Girl...and I am not a fan of the group just like the name then I will have Sugar and Spice!

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Liz:

:ninja: (looking left and right to make sure Hubby isn't around) :ninja:

Please put me on a long list for a McCormick Kennels little girl , say in around 3-4 years

:ninja:

LOL

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

I want one too!!!!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Archived