CairnTalk

New Pics of Darcy

Darcy's Folks

Hi All,

Sorry we fell off the face of the earth. I've been checking in here and there when I can and have been reading up on your posts more than posting/responding. Work has been extremely busy and the nicer weather has kept us outdoors enjoying longer walks, lots of yardwork/improvements and such. Darcy has 2 new boyfriends in the neighborhood and she is equally in love with them both. One is a gorgeous long haired, double dapple dauchsun and the other a mutt that the owner thinks is a Neufie/Lab or something (he's 140 lbs!). I'll have to get pics of her with both to post later down the road.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to you all and hope that everyone is doing well. Here are a few recent pictures of Darcy.

Kate

post-1052-1148792870_thumb.jpg

post-1052-1148792883_thumb.jpg

post-1052-1148792891_thumb.jpg

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

I love the second one....the way she is sitting on her butt and those legs sticking out!

So cute!! :wub:

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

those are darling pics of Darcy, her coloring is beautiful. I love the first shot.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Darcy is a real sweet girl such a cutie. I love the head tilt!

I know how it is when you get so busy....it has been nuts at work for me also and one of the highlights of my day is reading this forum so I might not respond as often as I like but I do read all the posts and I love the pictures.

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Archived