CairnTalk

Who's rooting up the bed?

tena

She disappeared for a moment and we caught her doing the wild root of the bedcovers...

I wanted to show-off her new haircut...but she had other ideas. I love showing her off

She starts with a back roll

Illrollover.jpg

She quickly moves to the pillow hunt

rooting.jpg

She is always surprised when we catch her

caught.jpg

And a bit disappointed

dangit.jpg

She's sorry she slobbered the pillows, honestly she is

hi.jpg

But she is ready for a tickle always

tickle.jpg

Her partner in crime

Buds.jpg

Hope she makes you smile

Sophie

Image032.jpg

Oh my is she ever adorable! What a sweet face. How cute.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

I :wub: Sophie! You have no idea how happy it makes me to see her so happy after what she knew in her previous life! She is precious!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

very cute :wub:

Tabitha will spend 5-10 minutes "making her nest" then she'll go lay somewhere else. :lol:

So cute....

She is adorable and so lucky to have found you.

Thanks for sharing the pics, I love seeing everyone's babies.

ctdogs.jpg

Sophie has such wonderful shiny fur -- you can just see how healthy she has become under your care.

And so so sweet... :wub:

Sophie is so cute and I'll bet her feet never touch the ground. If she was mine, I'd hold her all the time. Love her shiny coat...how do you get it so shiny and healthy?

Sophie's coat is a mystery. I think it's the color that makes it look so shiny. She is really blonde, not wheaten, but golden blond, with reddish ears and face. The white blaze is also distinctive...Cairns aren't supposed to have them.

Her hair is not soft and silky. The blonde hair is stiff and wiry and she has a really wooly light grey undercoat. It is rare that either snow or rain penetrate to her skin...it just doesn't make it through.

She was bathed 3 times in the month she first came home, she hasn't been bathed since. I brush her completely once a week, I MCK about every two weeks, she recently had her first face shaping at the groomer.

I am really pleased with her fittness level. She has not only gained weight, she gained strength. Offically Sophie eats Kennel Ration Burger (that is so embarrassing to admit) unoffically she eats about anything, cheese, and meat being her biggest "beg fors",while apples, some dropped dry cereal, and a mouthful of catfood typically round out her day.

I am the lucky one in this relationship, she makes me smile everyday.

Sophie

Image032.jpg

Tena,

Your Sophie is a beautiful young lady. She really does have a gorgeous coat. It is obvious by her pictures how happy she is. It is clear that she is loved and well cared for. I think your house is full of blessings :wub:

You little girl Sophie is one lucky dog indeed to have found you and your family! I loved the pictures and was amazed at how gorgeous her coat is.

Archived