CairnTalk

A Break in the Rain....finally!

mrskti

There was finally a break in the rain and the girls have been so bored, so we put on the 30' leads and headed off. They are full of seed heads, burrs, etc, but they had a ball....and they are tired now! After a good brushing they'll get back in!!

It's so hard to get action shots that arent blurry, so please forgive me. They're fast little suckers!!! And we're off......

theyreoff.jpg

of course Dori has to bite ellie in the butt while running...

buttbiter.jpg

This is how ellie constantly gets hog tied!!

hogtied.jpg

This is at the edge of a small gravel pit of ours, I cant believe they werent afraid of it...they both started to go down the side, like 20' straight down!!!!

ellieoncliff.jpg

dorioncliff.jpg

And could this be the way to Oz, not exactly poppies.....lol

IMG_1380.jpg

and finally back up to the house....

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Looks like you gave your pups a good run!! Lovely green grass and dandelions. They looked like they were having a ball !!! At the end, looks like their little tongues were sorta hanging out. Bet they will sleep good tonight.

The one of Dori chasing after Ellie with the barred teeth is hilarious. I would hate to look behind me and see those teeth chasing me!

What fun!!! I'd be running REALLY REALLY fast too if I saw somebody ready to bite me in the butt...LOL!

Thanks for sharing those!

LOL! those are great pics! I just love your two. They remind me of Murph and Maddie, especially that butt biting pic. :) Maddie was so slow compared to Murph. So when they'd play, she'd just sit out in the middle of the yard, waiting for Murph to whiz by. As he'd run past her, she'd launch herself at his tail and grab hold and then be pulled around the yard for the ride of her life. :)

Les...

video_butt2.jpg

Music Dog Videos - featuring Murph the Cairn, Oz and Gully the Collies and Idgie the Jack

Nothin' Butt Dogs - Picture Contest - July 2006 Photo Contest... Theme: Naughty Dogs... Submit Picture by July 30th, 2006.

that's funny Les. I dont know why Dori likes biting Ellie in the butt, but she does it all the time, it's weird. THey certainly sacked out after their romp, they're still asleep now. Those 30' leads are great for around here.

The alfalfa looks rough until after the first cutting, then it's beautiful. It's so funny to watch them leaping through it, and I tried to get a shot of that, with no luck at all. I need my husband to walk with me and use the fancy camera.

Beautiful pictures of gorgeous Cairns and scenic landscapes...We also are seeing a tad of sun after over a week of continuous rain.

Mother Nature and all she does....how can we complain? :whistle:

We have had alot of rain too....my two are going crazy!

Great pictures....and they looked like they had a blast...a real work out!

Dori biting Ellie's backside is so funny. While at the park a couple of weeks ago Sophie had her backside nipped by an old, fat, farm dog who did not appreciate her 'eager greetings". It was pretty funny, She's not "jumped in their face then turn her back" since....

These are great pictures...they are having so much fun.

Sophie

Image032.jpg

Your pictures are great! They really capture the spirit of a fun afternoon outside after being cooped up indoors. I'm impressed that you were able to take pictures and keep up with 2 dogs on a leash!

well i found one of my disney lanyards and hung my camera around my neck.... i really need help to get good shots though, that would be nice.

i have my niece going with me to training class tomorrow, i'm going to have her take pics while she sits there.

Archived