CairnTalk

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Scully'sMom

To all you Cairn moms - and mom's to uprights - Scully wanted me to wish you a very happy Mother's Day!

From myself, my heart is always touched at the wonderful loving stories I've read here and I know how very much your pets (and kids!) are loved. I know, too, that you all receive that love back tenfold.

I hope you all have a terrific day.

tphmd1a.gif

Joanne (and Scully too!)

Yes to everyone here thanks for all the stories, kind words and friendship. I sat my crew down and made pictures to share with you!

First from Sugar

hmd%20sUG.jpg

Now Rebel look he is smiling

HMD%20Rebel%201.jpg

and then from Hammurabi, he loves everybody!

HMD%20HAMM.jpg

Hope your day is filled with family, friends and tag wags!

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Such beautiful dogs! I love looking at the pictures! Happy Dog Mom's Day... My little man must have known it was Mother's Day. He let me sleep in until 7:20 :) He got used to the alarm going off on work days at 5:15 so every day off since the first week he was home has been with 5 min. of that internal 5:15 alarm clock he has. Imagine my delight when I woke up this a.m. and looked at the clock and it said 7:20 :) Anyhow, Happy Mom's day to all the Dog Mom's.....

I just :wub: you all....I feel like we're one big happy family who can share the good with the bad, happy with the sad, frustration with accomplishments and the joy of Cairns most of all.

mothersday.gif To all!!

Loved all the photos. Such great cairn photos and that special little Pug, how adorable!

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all you Cairn mommies! I hope that you all had a great one!

Savannah wishes you all a Happy Mother's Day too!

SavannahChristmastree012.jpg

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

I love Savannah's hat!

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

A belated happy mom's day to you all. The pup's pics really made my day. Thank you all for sharing your babies pics. And, I swear that Pug IS smiling!! What a happy look on his little face. So cute.

Yes, Happy belated Mother's Day to all. Everyone here has been so fantastic!! I don't know what I would have done without this forum and all of you during my first year as a puppy owner. Hope everyone had a perfect day.

Lisa

HAPPY belated MOTHER'S DAY! I hope everyone had a great time with your human and Cairn kids!

may9thscoutresized9tj.jpg

Scout

may2ndcloseupresized1vj.jpg

Finch

as a mom I want to thank you all for the post (belated, as usual) and agree with everyone who talked about our wonderful connection as a group/family of cairn owners. I love to be able to come here and share or read about what is going on, etc...

Valerie

Archived