CairnTalk

Fun in the sun

brin145

Just wanted to share some photos of the two wild ones having a great Saturday. And it's finally not raining!!!!

DSC01865.jpg

DSC01878.jpg

DSC01866.jpg

DSC01868.jpg

oh they're having fun!! I didnt realize you were in AR, we have friends in Little Rock, getting married in Sept.. We'll be down for that. We're going to stay at the KOA outside of town if the sites are big enough.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

mrskti, We live about 50 miles from LR. I don't know anything about the KOA sites, and my husband doesn't either. Must be fun to travel with the pups! Wish we lived in LR and Dori and Ellie could come over and play...You guys may know LR, but just PM me if you need any info (besides KOA info).

Brinda,

Great shots of your little guys. I love the fence...have you always had it or did you install it when you got Crunch?? We don't have a fence...life would be a little easier if we did :confused:

They look so happy together. Do you find that now that Gus is a little older, two is becoming a little bit easier now??

Nice shots!

Lisa,

It was a prerequisite for getting Gus. I felt we really needed a play area for Crunch too. We had it built a few months back. It encloses about a quarter of the back yard. Pokey (our older non-Cairn dog) had a fenced pen in the very back and needed to be closer to the house. So, I guess I had three very convincing reasons to build a fence! Gus wants to be outside all the time. I have to chase Gus down to bring him in. Crunch sits with his face pressed to the back door glass when I put them both outside. It is great for the potty breaks for Crunch. He runs out, does his business, runs back in. I still have to take Gus out alone (or he wants to play) and verbally cue him to potty since he is still learning. And YES it is finally getting a little easier. :D I am getting 8 hours of sleep...horray!

Archived