CairnTalk

wysong

LORI

has anyone had problems with Wysong food? Friends of ours suggested we switch from azimura to wysong. we read the packaging it seemed like a good move and our girl has slight digestive upsets. Belching and loose stools. We

:o when the azmiura was finished we switched to wysong. i thought only cats had to be switched slowly. don't i feel silly, but after three bags you would think by now things in the digestive area would be ok.

• 2 months later...

Before switching over to a raw natural diet, my commercial food of choice was Wysong. Mostly, it was because it smelled like dinner at a really tasty Italian restaurant, and the ingredients looked pretty good.

This was after a switch from Innova, which made one of my dogs very flatulent-- not usually a problem at all!

Wysong is a rich food, though. I had Maggie (when she was four and five) on half a cup of the SENIOR formula DAILY, and she was still packing around an extra pound or so and acting about ready to chew off her front paw from starvation!

But, oh how I loved how good that food smelled! Think maybe it was marketed with gourmands such as me in mind?

Sold on Bones and Raw Foods diet; nothing else has compared.

Jill

Have never heard of Azmiura. Sounds sort of like an Asian grocery store! (Does it have an aroma redolent of a really great Thai restaurant perhaps :thumbsup: ?)

Thanks for the reply. We are back on the Solid Gold. Human grade food no preservatives no colors added. Sometimes Brandy gets alittle bored with it so I put on a drop of molasses. She then goes for it. I also add water until the food is barely floating. I have found out that my Cairn doesn't drink much so if I add it to her food she drink it. -_- The little stinker will drink extra water from a glass if allowed to. :thumbsup:

Archived