CairnTalk

Another Chapter in...

Lisad

(Let me know if/when this gets monotonous.)

"Gee, isn't this view grand!!

But, gee, where oh where has my little dog gone??"

post-958-1147050697_thumb.jpg

"Aaahhh, alas, he has found a place to play up here.

But, he needs washing before he can come into the tent. But...where??"

Sorry...my little drama isn't playing out the way I was hoping :confused:

Needless to say, Harry played in a mud hole for two hours before he finally quit to go on to something else.

The picture(s) were taken on Little Jackson Mountain in Weld, Maine. My dh, Harry and I went up for an overnight this past Friday. The view is spectacular!! Harry "smelled" his first moose. He was yacking it up the entire way down the trail the next day. We were following fresh moose tracks. (I felt really bad for the moose. Who wants to hear that racket at 9:00 in the morning??)

Sorry the pictures didn't entirely post. They need resizing.

Monotonous? Impossible!!! The view is beautiful. I am trying to imagine taking Crunch and Gus on a camping trip.............okay. I give up. Just can't imagine it. Thanks for giving us some exciting escapes to dream about this week!

I need some help! I can't find the pup! (Yes, I am blonde..) Beautiful view!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

I give...I cant see him either...nice view for sure though. How could I get the motor home up there??? hehehehehe

btw, fake blonde streaks here.....:P

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Oh no, it's not your eyes failing you ladies. It's my choice of pictures. Harry wasn't in the first shot because he was too busy doing this...

post-958-1147113580_thumb.jpg

...And this was us after two hours in the mud. I had to find a clean water puddle on top of the mountain. Boy, the water was cold.

post-958-1147113716_thumb.jpg

NEVER EVER monotonous!!! I am thoroughly enjoying Harry's life, although I AM jealous that he's doing more than I am.

Harry must have loved that ice cold bath...brrrr!

Wow, What a Muddy Puppy! And he really doesn't look happy out his mountain water bath either!

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

I love looking at Harry's adventures along with the gorgeous scenery. Does he ever try and run off?

I'd be a neurotic with mine loose even if I was in the middle of the Sahara Desert with no where to go.

Does he ever try to run off?

Hey Liz,

No, Harry doesn't run off. I actually feel the safest the further we are in the woods. It is the road and cars that worry me most. When Harry is running around in the woods or on top of a mountain (wherever), he has his own limit of how far off he will wonder. Even when he catches on to a scent, he doesn't stray far and my "wierd" whistle always gets him back. He is still an independent little devil though. There will be NO HUGGING him for very long. :lol:

Archived