CairnTalk

Pic of Ruby

rubyruby

Have lots of pictures of Ruby, but finally figured out how to resize and post here. Here's my Ruby. She's three years old and we brought her home only six months ago. Didn't take long for her to make herself at home and find a permanent place in our hearts.

post-1154-1146760960_thumb.jpg

Ruby is so cute! Great shot of a real sweetie.

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Have lots of pictures of Ruby, but finally figured out how to resize and post here. Here's my Ruby. She's three years old and we brought her home only six months ago. Didn't take long for her to make herself at home and find a permanent place in our hearts.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ruby's beautiful. Is she a rescue? (We're still trying to adopt a rescue from Col. Potter...it's a long process.)

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

We got Ruby from a breeder who was retiring. While she was physically well taken care of and not mistreated, her environment consisted of a pen in the garage and a run in the backyard. When we first brought her home, she had never been walked on a leash, had never even seen a car and had no idea how to behave in a house. It didn't take long for her to adapt and I'm sure she wouldn't trade her old life for her new one. Certainly I can't imagine life without her now! Ruby is a hearty little girl and weighs about 16-17 pounds - she just had her third birthday in March and we hope to celebrate many more birthdays with her.

She is very cute, her gentle eyes remind me of Sophie.

Sophie has been a real joy, we've had her 6 months also. She is still a small dog, while her muscle mass has increased enormously, her weight still hovers around 11-11.5 pounds. A pee-wee compared to most on the list.

I really like Ruby's name, and she is sweet.

Sophie

Image032.jpg

Ruby is precious! Her little face is so sweet. Kudos to you for taking her from her old environment to a loving home where she will learn proper manners and commands all with love. I don't know, if I were a breeder, I don't think I could leave one in a pen with just a run for exercise, however well intentioned. Just seems so cold. I sure hope she learns quickly and she looks like a real gem!!!

Good luck and keep us posted and plenty of pics.

Archived