CairnTalk

Finally got a good color pic of Scruffy!

wheezie23

Because he's so dark, he's very difficult to photograph. Yesterday we were outside enjoying the pleasant weather right before sunset, and I could see the light was perfect for photographing him. I was more than pleased when I saw how it came out. You can really see the red in his coat!

Thela

DSCF4087.jpg

Oh, Thela!! I just love the red in his coat. Great pic and, of course, Scruffy is adorable!! :wub:

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

How cute is he!! He looks like he has the new highlights that are very popular with the teenagers in our town.

What a great face.

Sophie

Image032.jpg

I love Scruffy! :wub: Great picture. :)

There is no faith which has never yet been broken except that of a truly faithful dog. -- Konard Lorenz

Scruffy is so handsome. His color is awesome! I think Savannah is in love. :wub:

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Love his color, very nice shot. I always thought sunrise/sunset would be good photo time....you've proved me right! :)

Great coloring.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Sooo...do you think he will eventually be red? I can't believe all those beautiful red highlights. And those teeth!!! Georgeous guy! Really, that pic should be framed. Darcy has some red hightlights in her beard but nothing like Scruffy. I'm in love!!!

Oh I love that photo, What a wonderful coat his has!

Do you think he'll go all red for awhile?

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

WOW!!!! What a WONDERFUL picture! I'd send that picture into a Cairn Terrier calendar group! And I'd also blow that up and frame it on an important wall in my house!

Scruffy is GORGEOUS!!!!!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Thanks for the nice comments, everyone! I would love to see him to even more red than he is. His coat changes all the time, though. As for framing it, my husband has already requested one for his office. He loves to tell us all that Scruffy is really *his* dog! You can see he's probably right! :P

Thela

DSCF4078.jpg

Archived