CairnTalk

Widget after grooming

Muugi

Widget got a grooming session from the breeder. His breeder helped me "fine tune" his coat.

dogsinbackyardApr06004-vi.jpg

dogsinbackyardApr06005-vi.jpg

dogsinbackyardApr06010-vi.jpg

dogsinbackyardApr06013-vi.jpg

Not too bad considering how he looked this morning. I took a picture to kinda show a before and after. Before.

His Head and Tail look awsome! (and the rest of him too)

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

He looks like a show dog...excellent job. He is gorgeous and I love his coloring.

I kept reading the posts that mentioned your "before" picture but I didn't see the link until I went back. It SCARED me! I was expecting to see a shaggy and Cairn...spilled coffee down the front of my shirt!. :lol:

I couldn't find the before picture, but when I saw the link and clicked it I laughed! :D Your doggie looks fabulous.

"If I only had a Cairn."

Love the look of him! Wish I could have scritches and fun with that handsome dog!

I checked out the link of his before shot. I needed a laugh so thank you.

Widget's pictures will adorn my frigde!! THIS is the way I want my pup's coat to look like. Great shots!! Perfect cut and beautiful Widget!! Really good job on the grooming!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the photos it's great that they are so close and clear,your dog is beautiful :wub: my son and I have been looking at him for inspiration,especially the shape of his face, and that tail, I live in hope that Rebels tail will look like that again one day after my stripping effort :confused:

Archived