CairnTalk

Sophie eats the Easter bunny

tena

If Sophie is anything like Savannah, there is at least one hole in the bunny this morning! Cute, cute pics! Sophie is a doll!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Love that first pic.. she looks like she's smiling. Is she gentle with stuffed toys like my Roxy or has bunny come to a sticky end?

ctdogs.jpg

Sophie is gentle with her toys....but they get all wet and sloppy, from the shaking and growling. She has not yet taken one apart. We call the bunny "foo-foo" and if you ask her where it is...she goes nuts zooming around. We got that at a thrift store, and she has adored it since we brought it home. I guess it smells good to her.

Sophie

Image032.jpg

Sophie is gentle with her toys....but they get all wet and sloppy, from the shaking and growling. She has not yet taken one apart.  We call the bunny "foo-foo" and if you ask her where it is...she goes nuts zooming around. We got that at a thrift store, and she has adored it since we brought it home. I guess it smells good to her.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is just so absolutely wonderful to see Sophie frolicking like that, especially considering what she experienced before she became your family member. All of our toys have names...but any one of them can be referenced generically as "The Mister" and that's enough to get everyone worked up. :D

Beautiful, precious pics.

Tara, Olie and Teddy's Mom

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

My dog Sam would have all of that rabbit's stuffings out in less than 10 minutes, and all over the house in another 5. If there's a squeaker, it's the first thing to go. Be glad your cairn is gentle :)

She looks like she had a good time with that bunny! I'm glad the bunny is still intact...not sure if that would have happened in our house!

Banjo tears the poor toys up as soon as I give them to him. He loves the floppy ones. He rips the toy apart & then rolls on it (kinda like road kill!). The only thing he has left are tennis balls - he likes to roll them under the furniture & bark at me to get them for him.

Archived