CairnTalk

Dylan in the City

citycairn

well, they didn't come out as well as i'd hoped, but here are a few pics of Dylan with the nyc skyline behind him. we live in brooklyn, so the view here is of lower manhattan, with a couple shots of the brooklyn bridge.

also, the breeder we got him from just had another litter, and it's taking every ounce of self-restraint not to run over there and get a second one ;)

th_DylanatNight2.jpg

th_DylanatNight.jpg

th_DylanintheWindow.jpg

Dylan is SOOOO cute! I want another puppy so bad...

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

What a cutie!!

Love the puppy fuzz.....and, is that a tongue sticking out in the 2nd pic???

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

What a sweetie Dylan is! :halo: I wish I could have a second Cairn, too. Someday, I will I have a little girl puppy. Hopefully, it will happen in the next year or two. Patience, patience. It takes time to talk (or con) the DH into it.

MAKE it a GREAT day!!! :D

Marge

ooooooo, Brooklyn (prior to the Army getting him in January, my son lived in Broklyn) and a Cairn. Could life get ANY better?? :wub:

Thank you for the warm fuzzy feelings!

Great shots of NY along with an adorable Cairn.

I love the city but don't get there very often. I must put a train trip on my future agenda.

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh... what a cutie! Fun pictures! He is gorgeous and I love the name! I want a "sibling" for Darcy so bad.... and Dylan & Darcy sure do sound good together!!! LOL!!!!!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Archived