CairnTalk

Happy Birthday, Eric

Cairns2

Over the weekend we celebrated Eric's 14th birthday. There was cake and tennis balls for everyone! It was a terrier-ific time!

Note the frosting on his whiskers in the first picture, which was taken after he had two pieces of cake! He loves the frosting!

EricBirthday2.jpg

EricBirthday.jpg

Eric, you must be one special pup to get a great cake like that!!!!

Happy, happy birthday - you are adorable!

Happy belated birthday!! I love that 2nd picture! He is like, ok enough with the camera, lets eat!!!!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Happy Birthday, Eric.

He looks fantastic for 14...I don't know if it's the camera/picture but I didn't see one grey hair. So what's his secret for looking so young?

what a beautiful birthday boy, how cute is he! He looks like a pup!

Happy Birthday Eric.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

He's so beautiful, and enjoying himself alot. He is the same color as my Sophie, except she has a white stripe down her belly. I hope she enjoys the same quality of life for the same time.

Sophie

Image032.jpg

Happy 14th Birthday Eric, may you have many more!!!

FOcake.gif

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Last night I showed my hubby the pics of Eric's Brithday Party, he commented on how young & good Eric looked.

Also, was that a 'real' cake, or a doggy cake? just curious as Bratt & Mett will be 1 next month and i'm looking for ideas.

I hope Eric had a great Brithday!

Tracy

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Thank you everyone! I read all your well-wishes to Eric!

The cake was real, plain yellow with a buttercream frosting from the local supermarket. We have them write Happy Birthday, Eric on it once we have selected the cake. Eric loves the buttercream frosting. It is yummy!

No, he doesn't have much gray and certainly doesn't look his age. It amazes me sometimes that we took him home from a shelter 13 years ago on the day he was scheduled to be destroyed! He is so sweet and gentle and has brought tremendous joy to our home.

Thanks again!

Cynthia

Archived